Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 58 - The elimination may be over, but my journey is FAR from over...

The votes are in....Kathleen and Monica made the "cut", Jacqui and Maureen are "going home"...
That was the word on Friday's SHOW ME ST. LOUIS Lose A Ton elimination show....

And that was it....
Not the END, but a new BEGINNING.....
No, I didn't want to go home, but yet, I did want Kathleen to continue too...For those that know me, you know I always want a happy ending where everyone wins :).....

But remember, it is all how you LOOK at things...
The reality is that I have had almost 2 months on "the show" and despite a week or so of "trainer changes", I have had personal training and workouts 6x a week...less a day or so when my foot was broken...
I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime with this contest...
I have met AMAZING women who have become dear friends.....
I an in "that place" that is always so hard to find and stay, you know the place, where you are determined to get to your goal and are "in the zone"....
I have a membership to a gym that will continue until next January!
Although I lost my free training as of Friday, I plan to sign up for some sessions to continue with my trainer through this content the end of April...
So no crying for this girl.....

This girl has proven to this girl that she can DO it! Despite my 3 pound loss on the last weigh in, which really weighed me down, I have already broken through that plateau, since the weigh in on Tuesday!!! You know how pounds can flucuate for women, well apparently that is what happened to me...but I don't care, as long as the scale keeps going down...and IT IS!!!

Next steps?
-Keep working as hard as I can....I left the show yesterday, went back to work for a few hours and then headed to the gym - I biked for 1 hour, moving between level 10 and level 15, with arm weights on and off....WOW, the bike can be quite challenging I'm finding out!!!
-Heading to NYC for 8 days on Monday, but going with my own "food" to keep me honest and on track.....don't want to get caught up in any of bad stuff they will be bringing in to the workshop! Plus my hotel has a pool and gym, so I have already talked to my coworkers who are also on a weight mission!
-Gym workouts will continue

You see, I didn't plan on stopping just because I'm not on TV any more....I must admit I never knew quite how OLD I looked until seeing myself on high definition - YIKES, not sure I will miss that!

So, don't let the valleys get you down on your journey....keep plugging away.....I will and I hope you are right with me on this!

Thanks for your AMAZING support and votes......I could feel it and was so touched by it, I couldn't believe it!!!

So until tomorrow, don't give up.....hang on and keep pushing....we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment