Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 53... and we're back on the air :)

Well, the olympics are over, but the LOSE A TON is back on Channel 5 :).....I'm sure the ratings aren't the same, ha, but glad to be back to a "routine".....

Normally, we film every Monday, whether it is a workout 1 monday or a challenge the next Monday, but with Channel 5's coverage of the Olympics, we haven't had a weigh in since early February....although they did a "surprise" weigh in, just to make sure we were still staying on track on Feb 22nd....and actually showed that on SHOW ME ST LOUIS today....2 girls (Diane from my team and Taira from the other team, both got themselves a 2 pound advantage for tomorrow's weigh in)...ironically, both Diane and Taira had been "up for elimination" at the last weigh in, so good for them - they worked hard and both deserved it!!

Today we had a challenge - it was the 1st "team challenge" that we have had. It was like a game of charades with words that relate to personal training....1 woman from each team went up to the front and each of them had to give clues (1 at a time) to the rest of their team....they had 30 seconds for the team to guess the word and if the team didn't get it, the other team had the opportunity to guess.....Although the words were "randomly" positioned, I seemed to keep getting some dandy ones....the woman next to me would get "treadmill"....my word KINESIOLOGY! That was a tough one for sure -ha! Unfortunately, the other team beat us out by a few answers...but the good news is there weren't any more pound advantages given out....instead tickets to a few shows....don't get me wrong, who doesn't like free tickets? But our focus now is POUNDS....

Tomorrow is it - another weigh in day.....
4 women left on each team
2 of those 4 on each team will be UP FOR ELIMINATION
1 of the 4 (on each team) already has a 2 pound advantage...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the best odds, are they??! But regardless of what happens, I will keep going at this until I get to my goal!!!! I have worked as hard as I possibly can...stayed on my diet faithfully, in spite of trips and parties and whatever other excuse we need to eat....
I have worked hard, both before and after my boot....and inbetween the old and the new trainer....so I feel good about that...

I'll be back tomorrow with an update on the weigh in...

Just for today, feel good about what you have accomplished and be grateful for the gift of good health!

PS Hope you got to see my sister Kathy on the ELLEN show today, she was so cute, dancing her heart out! Just love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment